A small exercise that I would invite you to take on on a daily basis is to practise 5 minutes of Stillness.
I think this would go along way in enhancing your ability to coach and work with people.
So here it is...
1. Sit down in a comfortable place and close your eyes.
2. Begin to become aware of your body and allow your body to gently relax.
3. Become aware of any internal sensations and again allow yourself to relax on the inside.
4. Become aware of your mind... and allow yourself your mind to relax.
5. Notice your experience on the inside and allow yourself to become Still.
There is no trying in this process... only allowing...
Remember, only 5 minutes daily... :)